Position based in Grimsby, NE Lincolnshire
Ideal Foods Ltd is an established family run company of 30 years operating in the frozen fish business. Its head office is in Cornwall but it runs a satellite office from Grimsby from where is exports internationally. In early 2022, due to company growth, it became necessary for Ideal Foods to expand the business opening a processing facility in the town and now requires a Production Manager to supplement the Team already in place to take over the day-to-day running of the factory.
The role will ensure the smooth running of the daily operations ensuring an efficient operation and targets are achieved by:
- Ensuring company’s health & safety regulations are implemented, up to date and adhered to at all time.
- Being responsible for planning production in relation to volume forecasts.
- Liaising at all times with relevant departments and providing feedback and documentation as required.
- Adhering to budget.
- Compliance and accuracy of inbound and outbound vehicle loads/movements.
- Ensuring and maintaining a Quality Management System.
- Maintaining compliance to external accreditations.
- Hygiene Management.
- Personnel Administration.
- Provide production reports and costings.
- Stock Management.
- Excellent IT Skills
- Operational Management Skills
- Must be physically fit
- Confident, methodical and robust in management style
- Solid man management and communication skills to develop good working relations
- Ability to keep calm under pressure
- Knowledge and experience of health and safety procedures
- Experience in Quality Management Systems
- Understanding of Hygiene Management Operations
What we Offer:
- Salary of £30,000 – £36,000 per annum.
- Full time position, Monday-Friday with weekend and bank holiday cover required.
- 21 days holiday plus public and bank holidays (to be taken in lieu of bank holiday work if required).
- Free Parking
To apply, please send CV’s with a covering e-mail to Nicola Riddle, Office Manager at email@example.com.
Closing date for applications is Sunday 29th May 2022