Website Privacy Statement:
Certain sections of this website collect and process personal data, including:
- Details of your visits to our website and the resources that you access including, but not limited to, traffic data, location data, weblog statistics and other communication data.
- Information that you provide by filling in forms on our website on a voluntary basis, such as sign-up to our special offers.
- Information provided to us when you communicate with us for any specific reason.
Use of Personal Information:
The information that we collect and store relating to you is primarily used to enable us to provide our services to you. In addition, we may use the information for the following purposes:
- To provide you with information requested from us relating to our products or services and to provide information on other products which we feel may be of interest to you if you have consented to receive such information.
- To meet our contractual commitments to you.
- To notify you about any changes to our website, such as improvements or service/products changes, that may affect our service.
- If you are an existing customer, we may contact you with information about goods and services similar to those which were the subject of a previous sale to you.
- We may use your data, or permit selected third parties to use your data, so that you can be provided with information about unrelated goods and services which we consider may be of interest to you. We or they may contact you about these goods and services by any of the methods that you consented to at the time your information was collected.
- If you are a new customer we will only contact you or allow third parties to contact you only when you have provided consent and only by those means you provided consent for.
- If you do not want us to use your data for ourselves or third parties you will have the opportunity to withhold your consent to this when you provide your details to us on the form which we collect your data.
- Please be advised that we do not reveal information about identifiable individuals for our advertisers but we may, on occasion, provide them with aggregate statistical information about visitors such as your area of residence or age group.
Storing of personal data:
- Data that is provide to us is stored on a secure server. Details relating to any transactions entered into via our website will be encrypted to ensure its safety.
- The transmission of information via the internet is not completely secure and therefore we cannot guarantee the security of data sent to us electronically and the transmission of such data is entirely at your own risk.
- Where we have given you (or where you have chosen) a password so that you can access certain areas of our site, you are responsible for keep this password confidential.
Disclosing your information:
- Where applicable, we may disclose your personal information to any member of our group. This includes, where applicable, our subsidiaries, our holding company and its other subsidiaries.
- We may also disclose your personal information to third parties in certain scenarios.
Links to third party sites:
Access to Information:
The Data Protection Act 1998 gives you the right to access the information that we hold about you. Please note that any demand for access may be subject to an admin fee which covers our cost of providing you with the information requested. Should you wish to receive details that we hold about you please contact us using the contact details below.
A cookie is a small text file that a website saves on your computer or mobile device when you visit a website. It enables the website to remember your actions and preferences (such as login, language, font size and other display preferences) over a period of time, so you don’t have to keep re-entering them whenever you come back to the site or browse from one page to another.
You can control and/or delete cookies as you wish – for details, see www.aboutcookies.org. You can delete all cookies that are already on your computer and you can set most browsers to prevent them from being placed. If you do this, however, you may have to manually adjust some preferences every time you visit a site and some services and functionalities may not work.
Notification of Changes:
We welcome any queries, comments or requests that you may have regarding this policy by e-mail to firstname.lastname@example.org